How do I change my address, phone number, or email address?
Send an email to email@example.com
or call the NPA office at 402-420-1500. Don't forget to notify the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
as well. Back To Top
What is the deadline for M&P CPE quizzes?
CPE quizzes are due in the membership year in which they are published. Quizzes cannot be carried over to another membership year nor can they be used for previous membership years. Back To Top
I have a law question. Who do I call?
Contact one of the Nebraska pharmacy inspectors. They can be reached by phone or email, or by leaving a call back message at the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
See Pharmacy Inspector State Territory Map
How do I contact the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy?
Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
Regulation and Licensure, Credentialing Division
PO Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509
Nebraska Board of Pharmacy Members
- Kevin Borcher, RP, Vice Chair; Patricia Gollner, RP; Robert Marshall, RP; Kenneth Saunders, RP; and Michael Losee, Secretary & Public Member Back To Top
Does the NPA license pharmacists and technicians in this state?
No, contact the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
at 402-471-2118 for licensure for pharmacists and the registration for pharmacy technicians. Back To Top
How do I contact Nebraska Medicaid?
Nebraska Health & Human Services System
Nebraska Medicaid Division
PO Box 95026
Lincoln, NE 68509
402-471-9029 Back To Top
How do I get my pharmacy approved to have pharmacy technicians?
Contact the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
at 402-471-2118. The NPA sells a Pharmacy Technician Manual
that can be used as a template for the application process. Contact the NPA at 402-420-1500. Back To Top
How do I document and train pharmacy technicians?
The NPA offers a Pharmacy Technician Manual
that assists pharmacists in meeting the requirements of the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
relating to the documentation and training of pharmacy technicians. This manual is not required by the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy. Pharmacies may develop their own documentation for meeting the requirements of Nebraska Law. NPA Pharmacy Technician Manuals
are $50.00 plus tax and can be ordered by calling the NPA office at 402-420-1500. Back To Top
How do I register a pharmacy technician with the State of Nebraska?
The application for Registration as a Pharmacy Technician is available on the Department’s website
. Pharmacy technicians must submit the completed application, supporting documentation, and the fee to the Department’s address included on the form. Contact the Nebraska Board of Pharmacy
at 402-471-2118. Back To Top
How do I join the NPA?
Complete a NPA Membership
form or call the NPA office at 402-420-1500. Back To Top
What is included in my NPA membership dues?
* Legislative and regulatory representation at the state and federal levels for Medicaid, Medicare, drug importation, mail order and more
* 18 hours of continuing pharmacy education as provided in the Nebraska Mortar & Pestle
- the NPA journal
* Access to Member Only website information
* Access to Member Only NPA eNews
and email alerts
* Eligible for recognition at the NPA awards program
* Opportunity to elect or participate in NPA leadership
* Participation in the policy analysis and development process
* Access to public relations and patient education programs
* Discounts for insurance and financial services from Pharmacists Mutual Insurance companies
* Reduced rates for continuing pharmacy education programs and the annual convention
* Access to the NPA staff for additional pharmacy resources and answers to your questions Back To Top
If I pay my membership during the middle of the year, when does my membership expire?
NPA memberships run from January 1 to December 31. Your membership dues would expire on December 31. Back To Top
I didn't receive my Nebraska Mortar & Pestle. How can I get a copy?
Access the M&P
online or call the NPA office at 402-420-1500. Back To Top
How do I find out the status of my CPE quizzes?
Transcripts can be printed online. If you would like an immediate status report, contact the NPA by calling 402-420-1500. Back To Top
How can I get a copy of my CPE Statements of Credits?
Call the Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmacy Education (NCCPE), Secretary/Treasurer, Diane Webb
, at 402-420-1500. The replacement cost for lost or duplicate Statements of Credit is $20. Back To Top
I'm not a member, but need CPE. Can I get copies of the M&P CPE articles and submit the quizzes for CPE credit?
There are no fees for M&P
CE quizzes submitted by NPA members. The cost for nonmembers is $20.00 per quiz. M&P
quizzes are valid only for the membership year in which they are published. For assistance, call the NPA office at 402-420-1500. Back To Top