Communication & Education
- Daily News Dose - email news and alerts.
- Discounted rates for the Annual Convention and CPE programs.
- Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) provided in Nebraska Mortar & Pestle (15 hours of complimentary education).
- Access to member-only website information.
State & Federal Lobbying
- Legislative and regulatory representation at the state and federal levels for Medicaid, Medicare, drug importation, mail order and more.
- Liaison with the Nebraska Legislature, US Congressional delegation, Governor's office, Nebraska Board of Pharmacy, Nebraska Department of Human & Human Services, and the Nebraska Department of Public Health.
- NebPharmPAC – NPA's Political Action Committee.
- Liaison with national pharmacy organizations such as ACSP, APhA, ASHP, NACDS, and NCPA.
- Liaison with other health care professional organizations including the Nebraska Medical Association, the Nebraska Hospital Association and the Nebraska Retail Federation.
- Public relations and patient education including the Patient Safety Group and the Nebraska MEDS Coalition.
- Liaison with the Creighton University School of Pharmacy & Health Professions and the University of Nebraska College of Pharmacy.
- Opportunity to elect or participate in NPA leadership.
- Professional networking opportunities.
- Representation of specific practice interests.
- Participation in the policy analysis and development process.
Renew your NPA Membership by logging into your NPA member profile and click on NPA Memership Renewal.
Not a member? Click here to join!