- Legislative and regulatory representation at the state and federal levels for Medicaid, Medicare
- Liaison with the Nebraska Legislature, US Congressional delegation, Governor's office, Nebraska Board of Pharmacy, Nebraska Department of Human & Human Services, and the Nebraska Department of Public Health.
- Liaison with national pharmacy organizations such as ACSP, APhA, ASHP, NACDS, and NCPA.
- Liaison with other health care professional organizations including the Nebraska Medical Association, the Nebraska Hospital Association and the Nebraska Retail Federation.
- Daily News Dose - email news and alerts.
- Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) provided in Nebraska Mortar & Pestle (15 hours of complimentary education).
- Access to member-only website information.
- Drug Dispoal through Nebraska MEDS.
- Professional networking opportunities.
- Representation of specific practice interests.
- Represent your profession in a leadership role.
- Interaction with CU & UNMC.
Renew your NPA Membership by logging into your NPA member profile and click on NPA Membership Renewal.
Not a member? Click here to join!