Here is a list of links and resources that we have found helpful and hope you do as well.
- Alliance for Patient Medication Safety The mission of APMS is to encourage a culture of safety by providing recommendations on best practices and workflow processes designed to reduce medication errors, improve medication use, and minimize patient risk.
- (ExCPT) Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians sit for an ExCPT pharmacy technician certification examination and receive CPhT certification.
- iPledge Program Pharmacies must register to continue dispensing isotretinoin products.
- LanguageLinc Interpretation Services is a pool of highly trained Interpreters and Translators providing service in Nebraska.
- PACE Alliance. founded in 1985 and owned by 19 State Pharmacy Organizations, is a national independent pharmacy support organization. Partnering with Independent Pharmacy Cooperative (IPC), the largest independent pharmacy buying group in the USA, and McKesson, the foremost pharmaceutical wholesaler, Pace Alliance promotes programs and services to help independent pharmacies compete in the marketplace.
- Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Companies Pharmacists Mutual delivers the professional liability coverage you need, with policies tailored specifically for you.
- Pharmacy Consulting Associates Pharmacy Owners: Are you sure you are getting the best price and terms when you sell or buy a pharmacy? Do you know how to sell your pharmacy to strengthen independent pharmacy in the future? Pharmacy Consulting Associates work to secure buyers and sellers, bringing independent pharmacists together.
- Pharmacy Marketing Group (PMG) PMG secures endorsements for pharmacy insurance products, third-party prescription drug information, and other products marketed to the pharmacy community from state pharmacy associations. State Pharmacy Associations and Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company jointly own PMG.
- Pharmacy Quality Commitment (PQC) Pharmacy Quality Commitment was developed for the purpose of providing risk management services to pharmacists, and asks that pharmacists adopt a new paradigm for professional practice; one that takes a systems view of patient care matters, rather than viewing the provision of pharmaceutical products and services as merely a series of isolated events.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Provides certification and recertification programs and services that offer pharmacy technicians an opportunity to demonstrate that they have mastered knowledge and skills across practice settings.
- PharmacyWeek JobRx matching system and salary reports.
- RxPatrol A collaborative effort between industry and law enforcement designed to collect, collate, analyze and disseminate pharmacy theft information.
- Sharp's TakeAway Program The Sharps' TakeAway™ System is the quick, easy solution to proper disposal of medications, other then controlled substances.