Better Pharmacy for a Healthier Nebraska


Login to your NPA member profile to access Nebraska pharmacy statutes and regulations.

Nebraska Legislature
State of Nebraska

Governor's Office

Attorney General's Office

Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services

Nebraska State Senators need to know the opinions of constituents to serve their district effectively. Contacting your representative personally at the Capitol or in the district is a meaningful way of communicating your concerns.  Another way that you can contact your representative is through the mail. It is always a good idea to refer to the subject directly or, if possible, provide the number of the bill in question. You need to state what your position is on the subject and also provide a reason for your opposition or support of the bill. Your letter may be sent to your representative's home or office. The home address is often listed in the phone book or local newspaper. Your legislator's address at the State Capitol is:
Senator ___________
District #__  State Capitol
PO Box 94604
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-4604

An even more effective form of communicating your concerns is by testifying before the committee considering the bill which affects you. If you wish to attend a committee hearing or to testify, contact NPA Executive Vice President, Joni Cover, at 402-420-1500 for assistance. Prepare written testimony and make enough copies for all committee members. Before the hearing, you must fill out a witness slip indicating your desire to testify. You need not appear in order to testify. Written testimony is welcome, although your presence will add emphasis to your position.